Envera’s COVID Comeback Plan
As shared by CMS in their recent publication “Opening up America Again,” planning to bring patients back can begin.
Envera’s COVID Comeback Plan can reach out to any or all of your patients through white-labeled, customized solutions. Using both our technology and people, we can help you preserve precious time and resources, serve as a steward on your behalf and navigate your patients back to your care by:
- Scale to unlimited # of patients quickly
- Measure patients receiving and responding to outreach with insight into every call
- Increase patient “keepage” through providing awareness of your health systems operations and availability for appointments
- Increase awareness of Virtual Health appointment options and types
- Measure # of patients reached, assisted with virtual registration and/or virtual appointments scheduled
- Increase success rate of rescheduling efforts from previous traditional appointments to virtual appointments
- Reach more patients to schedule them back quickly
- Fast track the recovery of appointments for critical services and higher-margin services
- Increase keepage of patients before choosing alternative locations
- Attain better medication adherence post-discharge
- Ensure follow-up care through direct scheduling if needed
- Lower ED revisit rate
We stand ready to join you on the front lines.
Please contact us at 804-500-9200 or email@example.com
Download these valuable resources
Related Success Stories
Large Catholic Health System
For current appointments, a large Catholic health system needed help in identifying, contacting and rescheduling current appointments to virtual visits. For new appointments, transforming the appointment setting process to engage the patient to understand how a virtual visit would be beneficial for the patient and provide confidence that the patient will receive superior care via a virtual visit.
Envera provides services and a strategic infrastructure as a natural extension of the health system’s current operation. These services include an entire telephony platform and staff, as well as a full “communications hub” for many types of automated outbound communications via text and IVR.
Envera provided optimal workflows and implementation for outbound and inbound virtual visit scheduling. We also proposed outbound technology to provide a very scalable solution for new and existing virtual visit appointments.
Envera was able to maintain patients who needed help prior to their telehealth and ensure they received the help they needed. The result: a more successful telehealth appointment with their provider and a more optimal patient experience.
Multi-State Children’s Hospital
With the spike in telehealth visits related to COVID-19, a multi-state children’s hospital needed more staff resources for patient calls with upcoming telehealth appointments that haven’t completed their telehealth account setup. Without more dedicated staff resources to support patients’ setup issues, many telehealth appointments were at risk of being delayed or canceled altogether.
Envera set up an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) to reach patients who had telehealth visits the following day. This provided patients adequate time to set up their accounts and troubleshoot prior to their telehealth appointment.
With Envera agents supplementing hospital’s current resources, we outreached to patients efficiently, alleviating their staff from handling these calls so they could focus on their primary responsibilities.
Envera was also able to maintain patients who needed help prior to their telehealth appointment and receive the help they needed. This resulted in a more successful appointment with their provider and a more satisfied patient experience.